RESOURCES USED BY ME
I have been using the following resources for my Social Media Content Creation , Course creation , Coaching , Authoring and Publishing
Education & Learning
- Authoring and Self Publishing : Som Bathla of Author Freedom Hub
- Life Skills : Puja Puneeth of Life by Design
- Digital Coaching : Sidharth Rajsekar of Internet Lifestyle Hub:
- Trainer Mastery Program: This is the ultimate training for experts – by Blair Singer
- Teachable: This is a fantastic platform for you to sell your own courses online.
- Zoom : The Simplest Platform To Run & Host Webinars.
Video & Audio Editing
Inshot for Video Editing on Mobile
Movavi and Filmora for video editing on Laptop
Domains & Hosting
- Godaddy : This is where I pick up all my domain names.
- Go Daddy Hosting: hosting server for wordpress
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- ConvertKit: This is what I use to build my email list and newsletters. As well as Landing Page
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
- Theme Astra by Elementor My Website in WordPress. (My website is Self built using this tool)
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
RazorPay: I use this payment processor which has good integrations.
- Paypal: I have used this payment processor to make Payments
- Payoneer : Used this to receive Payments in foreign Currencies for my Books .
Keyword Research & Copywriting
- VidIQ: YouTube keyword research tool to help me rank
- Tubebuddy Another Keyword research tool used by me
- Ahrefs: A pretty awesome tool to check your top keywords and competitors
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your campaigns.
Images & Photos
- Pixabay , Unsplash :
- Pexels: An awesome resourse for royalty free stock images
Money & Finance
Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must-have.
Blogging & SEO
- Astra Theme: This is the theme used by me
- Grammarly & Prowriting aid : The simplest tools for checking spellings, punctuation & grammar
Amazon KDP for Self Publishing my Books
Publisher Rocket and KDSPY for selection of Key words and Categories
Making Contents is exciting, creative & educational. I keep exploring & learning different software to understand the intricacies and make the content valuable & appealing to the consumers These are the ones I have used to make my content available online
Canva is an online graphic design tool used to create all social media posts, presentations, posters, flyers, logos and more.
Elementor was chosen to build my professional website https://gitaramachandran.com on WordPress where I added features to embed Trust pilot ratings, Instagram feeds and so on
Convertkit is a full-featured & easy to use ESP used as landing pages to host Lead magnets created by me, to capture email Leads & subscribers.
Publer is a social media management platform that helped me to schedule my posts on Facebook , Instagram and Linked in all at the same time enabling me to gain some free time
InShot is a powerful screen video editor & movie maker used to edit all videos, with music, voiceover, animated text, stickers and so on. I enjoy the creativity involved in this process
Teachable is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) designed to serve as a platform for coaches to create and share their knowledge via online courses, encompassing different media like audio/video, text, images & PDF files. I have uploaded all the courses developed by me & also customized the pages to suit my course, and linked it to my website too
Zoom facilitates one-to-one chat sessions, group calls, training sessions, webinars for internal and external audiences, and global video meetings, and I use it for my Webinars, Group coaching and 1 to 1 sessions
Razorpay is the payment solution that I have used to accept, process and disburse payments
My affiliate links where I make a commission when you purchase are as given below
Join Sidharth Rajsekar’s course to launch a Digital Product worth Rs 5999/ for Free https://internetlifestylehub.com/basic/?fp=255