Seven top traits of successful people
What does Success mean to you ? Is it having a thriving Business, an envious Career, A happy marriage, wonderful children, Happiness, Joy and Contentment , Friends and Social Circle, A Big Bank balance ? We may wish to say ‘all of it ‘ but does it happen?
We observe that some succeed in their career , and get elevated to reach high posts , but they fail in their relationships. Some have lavish business but most of what is earned is spent on the life style diseases that they encompass. It seems as if, to achieve something we have to forego something else, which is actually not true. It only means that one has prioritized something above the others.
To have a harmonious and successful life you need to set goals in each area of your life or the wheel of Life in coaching as indicated below. You have to find out where you are at present , and try to work on those aspects where you are falling short
1.Work -Career /Business
2. Health and Fitness
4. Relationships — Family
5. Recreation-Free time/ Happiness/Joy
6. Personal Development
7. Spiritual Charity/Community Welfare /Contribution
Those who are able to achieve balance and harmony in their life demonstrate some common traits as given below . They try to achieve balance by following certain principles in Life
1. They wake up early, follow certain daily routines with discipline and keep a system to track their habits They work hard, and so they expect high performance from others, as well as expect extraordinary performance from themselves. Repeated, high-level success starts with a recognition that hard work pays off.
2. Successful people are incredibly curious, eager to learn and take pride in being Life Long Learners (LLL). They study, ask questions, read constantly and keep themselves up to-date ! An interesting point, to be noted is that they apply the knowledge so gained and take advantage of all that they have learnt. Repeated success is not about memorizing facts, but it’s all about being able to take information and create, build, or apply it in new and important ways. Successful people want and try to learn everything about everything!
3. Successful people work on their personality, their leadership skills, their management skills, their relationships, their fitness, their finance and every other detail of life. When a relationship or business deal goes sour, they learn from their mistakes and they strive to do better next time. Successful people don’t tolerate flaws, They work on themselves, fix them but never quit!
4. They take 100 % responsibility for their actions and are self reliant.. Incredibly successful people don’t worry about blame. They don’t blame others, don’t make excuses and don’t waste time complaining if something does not work according to their plans. They make decisions and move on. They are not bothered about criticism or being judged by others. Exceptionally successful people take the initiative and accept the responsibilities which comes with success.
5. They are usually relaxed and keep their perspective. Even in times of stress or turmoil, highly successful people keep their balance, They know the value of timing, humor, and patience They never seem rushed, and they get a lot done in limited time ! They take full advantage of each day. Successful people don’t waste time, but utilize it! . They rarely panic or make decisions on impulse. Unusually successful people breathe easily, ask the right questions, and make sound decisions, even in a crisis
6. They “look over the horizon” to see the future. They observe trends, notice changes, see shifts, and hear the nuances that others miss. When technology or a new competitor or a change in the economic situation requires an adjustment, they are the first and quickest to respond. Extremely successful people live in the present, with one eye on the future! . They know that “Now” is the only time they can control.
7. The most important trait I have noted is that they are extremely Passionate , laser focused, determined, disciplined and committed to their Goals and take required action to achieve them
These traits work together in combination, giving successful people a huge advantage repeatedly. Because they are insatiable learners, they can respond wisely to changes. Because their personal relationships are strong, they have good advisors, and a reserve of goodwill when things go bad. And finally, none of these traits are genetic! They can be learned! They are free and they are skills you can use. Start now!
As a Success coach and Life Gitas Gyan Academytransformation Strategist , I offer a one to one coaching(AWESOME ME ) to empower people to become successful in all their endeavors, by providing them customized solutions to accomplish their goals . All details are vailable at Gitas Gyan Academy on my website ..